Thursday, October 17, 2013

Monthly Infant King Novena


O Divine Child Jesus, reign in our hearts! 

O Divine Infant Jesus, I have recourse to
Thee. Please, through Thy Blessed Mother,
assist me in this necessity (mention intention here),
because I firmly believe that Thy Divinity can
help me. I hope with confidence to obtain Thy
holy grace. I love Thee with all my heart and
with all the strength of my soul. I repent
sincerely of my sins and I beg Thee, O Good
Jesus, to grant me the strength to triumph over
them. I resolve never more to offend Thee and I
come to offer myself to Thee with the intention
of enduring everything rather than to displease
Thee. Henceforth, I desire to serve Thee with
fidelity and, for the love of Thee, O Divine
Infant, I will love my neighbor as myself.
 All powerful Infant, O Jesus, I implore
Thee again, assist me in this need. Grant me the
grace of possessing Thee eternally with Mary
and Joseph and of adoring Thee with the angels
in the heavenly court. Amen.

NOVENA PRAYER TO OUR INFANT KING 
Shrine of Christ the King Sovereign Priest 

WWW.INFANTKING.COM 
Novena is to be said the 17th-25th of each month.


No comments: