Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Tag

I never really get tagged or do tags but I thought this might be fun! Thanks Kathleen!

1- Have you been asked out? No I haven't - and that’s ok. :)

2 - Where was your default picture taken? What is my profile pic? It’s me. It was taken on the National Mall – that’s the Washington Monument in the background.

3 - What's your middle name? Anne (“with an “e”!)

4 - Your current relationship status? “Waiting for my knight in shining armor!” (Kathleen’s)

5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? Comb my hair so it doesn’t look like I was napping ;-)

6 - What is your current mood? I'm fine, thank you.

7 - What color shirt are you wearing? Navy Blue

8 - Missing something? nope

9 - Current Favorite Quote? “Being stupid is dumb.” – Fr. Pakwa

10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be? I don’t know. God has a plan for everything….I don’t want to screw anything up!

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Must? Maybe a bird.

12 - Ever had a near death experience? Never!

13 - Something you do a lot? Homework!

14 - The song stuck in your head? So Sweet - Grace Ellen

15 - Least favorite household chore? Hard to say…vacuuming the stairs maybe (not that I do it often)

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you. – My Aunt Peg

17 - When was the last time you cried? A Guisseppi Moscati movie (I usually don’t admit that I cry in movies)

18. - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yeah, so, it’s been a while since then tho ;-)

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be? Running really fast.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Faces

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? Mocha GRANDE

22 - What's your biggest secret? Like I’d really tell you?

23- What's your favorite color? Deep pink, rose

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? Not lately.

25 - What's on your walls? darkish pink/purple paint. Sacred Heart and St. Margaret Mary, a beautiful cruicifix and L Innoconce...

26 - What are you? Me?

27 - Do you speak any other language? I study Ecclesiastical Latin… so not really

28 - What's your favorite smell? fire

29 - Describe your life in one word! prosaic

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain? Noooooo

31 - What are you thinking about right now? Submitting my history test to Seton!

32 - What should you be doing? Smiling!

33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? I can’t remember

34 - How often do you talk to God? A lot. But, I'd rather listen.

35 - Do you like working in the yard? Yes I do!

36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Umm…

37 - What is your natural hair color? blond/brown (I never color my hair, btw)

38 - Do you have many friends? “Heavenly Friends” (My brother says) and you!

39 - Who is your role-model? Our Lord, His Mother, and His Angels and His Saints...

40 - Do you like your life? Yep!

I tag:
Little Mary

Rosary Girl

No comments: