Tuesday, October 14, 2008



The closer we get to election day the more nervous I get.

This afternoon I made 40 calls "on behalf of the McCain/Palin Campaign." I really urge everyone to do it. It is very simple; go to Senator McCain's website to sign up, click on "call voters" and wala, the script and phone numbers are there!

I choose to call voters in Wisconsin instead of Illinois because we are a hopeless corrupt state.

Some of the numbers were disconnected and I left messages on some machines but the good news is; most of the people I talked to said they were supporting McCain!

A friend : ) sent me this quote from Abraham Lincoln; "Elections belong to the people. It is their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters."

Keep praying, fasting and hoping!

No comments: